Saturday, January 19, 2013

New in 'Aukoala boots' ...

                                                                                          CLICK TO SEE MORE



Okay, where should I start? First of all I owe you a huge apology for not updating the blog, my laptop got sick ten days ago, and I'm still waiting to see will he survive or not after the intervention!
I'm pretty sure that lots of you had this problem, so you know how painful it is!
But I decided to think positive and I'm hoping that it will work again like past two years!
Because of that, I wasn't able to make posts cause my documents, photos and pretty much everything is in that black box!
So, today I'm stealing my sister's desktop to write this quick update.
'New in' post as an intro to the regular outfit post which you like the most!
Last week I received these Aukoala boots thanks to the Romwe.com, and I'm more than satisfied. Ankle high length in chestnut color, warm and comfy, ideal for this weather! Love it!
Do you like it?

p.s. if you are fan of leggins Romwe.com is having a daily giveaways Here, just follow the instructions!




p.p.s. I really miss you guys! :)


p.p.p.s. in the next two days, I will give my best to answer to all of your questions, but I also need to tell you that because of the anonymous spam comments that looks like This, I will need to turn the authorization of  comments for while! But don't worry you can still write comments from your profile or as anonymous!



No comments:

Post a Comment